Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Its been one month

Well, it has been one month since I started this blogging thing, or since the Twins started their season. So, I'm offering to you, again, another opportunity to join my "Walks for a Walker" program. In case you are new to this I'm walking the Susan G. Koman 3 day breast cancer walk. That means that I need to walk 60 miles over three days. Basically from what I understand, it is a little over 20 miles the first 2 days and about 15 miles the 3 day. However, in order to walk I also need to raise money, which leads me to my explanation of my "Walks for a Walker" program. For this, you send me an email, or you can comment, that you want to donate x amount of money per Twins walk. For instance, you can donate 25 cents per walk. That means that, for example, today you would donate $1 since the Twins had 4 walks. It is a pretty easy and painless program. I really hope that you would like to participate in my program. If you just want to donate right now, feel free. There is a link on the side which makes it easy for you to donate. If you decide to join my "Walks for a Walker" program, I will send you an email at the end of each month to let you know where you stand regarding how much you should donate.

If you feel like helping women keep their boobs, then please donate!

Twins walks as of 4/30/08: 58
Cubs homeruns as of 4/30/08: TBD

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Hi Sheenie-
My name is Jordan Steward and I am Assignment Editor at WCCO-TV. I was emailed your blog and thought your idea was great. We were wondering if you would be available anytime this weekend to do a story? Please give me a call at 612.330.2577 or at my cell phone which is 715.559.0954. Or, you can email me at jtsteward@wcco.com. Thanks so much.