Monday, April 21, 2008

Back in the Twin Cities

I had a fun trip home this past weekend. It was warm and perfect walking weather. On Saturday I went for a nice long walk with my mom (actually, it was the required 4 miles). My mom and I walked up St. Charles, down Napoleon, then we returned home along Magazine. It was fun to walk in shorts and tshirt and not being freezing. Then Sunday, my sister Will and I walked around Audubon Park and up to the Levee. The River was the highest I have ever seen it. Its a good thing the state decided to open the spillway. My walks this weekend were pretty good overall. I'm not really in a writing mood tonight so I'll just give you the totals on baseball and post more tomorrow.

Total Twins Walks as of 4/21/08: 42 (you'll be happy to know the Twins are in last place in walks in the American League)
Total Cubs Home Runs as of 4/21/08: 24

No comments: