Monday, April 7, 2008

And it has begun ... sort of

I know I promised to keep everyone up to date on the number of walks the Twins earn everyday and I failed to keep this blog up to date this weekend. I went away to a friends' wedding in New Jersey. Weddings are great! (Though I must say, mine was and probably will be the best ever!) At the bottom of this post is an up to date track of the Twins walks.

On another note, as related to this blog, training has officially started. Today was a "rest" day so I did just that... rested. Worked late, watched some Wire and some basketball and did not think about exercising. Tomorrow is the first day of real training!! I get to walk 3 miles at an 'easy' pace. It depends on the weather as to if I'm going to walk outside or not. I wonder if my building has fixed the RonDL treadmill... I guess I'll find out soon.

But since it is a rest day, I'll end here because there really isn't anything else to add. I'll let you know how the 3 miles goes tomorrow!

Twins walks today (4/7/08): 2
Total Twins walks as of 4/7/08: 14

PS - Don't forget to donate! Thanks Robin!

1 comment: