Monday, April 14, 2008

Sunday/Monday

Its Monday and it has finally reached above 50 degrees outside! Yesterday was another 3 mile day. I wanted to do my 3 miles in the morning for some reason so that meant that I had to walk on the treadmill (it was still in the 30s outside). Well, I was regretting walking in the morning when it got into the upper 40s yesterday afternoon. Instead of walking 3 miles, I took Hildy out and Will took Guinny and we went on a little walk. Having a sniffy jack russel is not good for a long walk. You really never go anywhere with her.

Today is a rest day. I have decided that on rest days I'm going to make a plea to all my readers (if there are any) to consider donating something today. You can donate $1, $5, $50 whatever you feel comfortable with. If you don't want to donate today, please consider joining my "Walks for a Walker" program. As a reminder, in this program I am tracking the Twins walks from the first day of the season until August 1. You tell me how much you wish to donate per walk. It is pretty painless - you don't even need to watch the Twins. I do all the work for you! How easy could that be? If you are not a fan of the walk, but you like the homerun or the single, the double, or the triple then feel free to tell me and I'll track that too! Right now I'm also tracking the number of home runs for the Cubs. So, join my program or donate! Its fun! Its painless! It makes you feel good!

I'm walkin'
yes indeed
I'm walkin'
for you and me
I'm hopin' that you donate to me!

Twins walk 4/13: 1 4/14: 5
Total Twins Walks as of 4/13: 30 4/14: 35
Chicago Cubs Homeruns as of 4/14: 15

No comments: