Friday, May 2, 2008

Today was an Exiciting Day

Today I was supposed to do my 30 mins of cardio, but I (1) didn't have time and (2) way too excited to go down to the gym. You are just going to have to hang in suspense and visit my blog frequently to see if I tell you why I was so excited. The reason I didn't have time was because of traffic. Yup, when it rains in Minnesota it takes me an hour to get home. That is not fun when you have a date scheduled for 8p and you get home after 6. See, if you are a girl you need at least an hour an half to get ready for a date (even if it is with your husband).

Will and I went to an AMAZING restaurant in St. Paul tonight called Heartland. They have an amazing menu that changes every day according to whatever fresh ingredients the chef gets in that day. All his food comes from the Midwest area and he only serves food from local farmers who bring their products to him. It was one of the best meals I have had in the Twin Cities. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants a special night out.

My walking hasn't really changed much. Still on a treadmill ... the weather here can seem to convince itself that it is May and it should be nice outside. Or at least if it is raining then the temperature should not be so close to freezing that snow is in the forecast. So, I guess my 5 miles tomorrow will be on a treadmill again. Great! (Can you feel my excitement?!).

And here is your Twins and Cubs update.

Twins walks as of 5/2/08: 61
Cubs home runs as of 5/2/08: 32

PS - just to let you guys have a comparison -- the Twins currently only have 14 homeruns this season. Yup, maybe there is a relationship between homeruns and walks.

No comments: