Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Will Walking

Today started out with pretty nice surprise. Will actually walked with me! It all started when we were driving back from Omaha and I told Will that I really needed to start walking again on an everyday basis (or every day I'm not going to yoga). He said that he would try to walk with me too. I told him that I would probably be walking in the morning and he responded, "Well, wake me up." So, Monday I woke up at 5:30 to set out to walk. I tried to wake Will up, but its Will and he wouldn't wake up. I ended up doing a nice 5 mile walk and still making it to work on time, if not slightly early. Then this morning I decided to do the same thing. The alarm went off at 5:30 and I asked Will if he would walk with me. Since he thought it was 6 (I didn't tell him what time I set the alarm for) he said he would walk with me!! Well, I think it took him until around 6 to actually get out of the house and therefore we only did 3 miles. Still, it was nice to walk with him. I think he was pissed when we were walking that we were up so early, but hey, we both got exercise and got our day rolling.

Tomorrow is another yoga day. I love yoga days. :)

The Twins have been pretty lucky the past 2 days with these games against the White Sox. They won yesterday as a birthday present to Sarah (Sarah's golden bday was yesterday!) and then they won today! Now the Twins are only 1/2 game back from the White Sox in leading the division! I don't know what we would do without Mauer and Morneau.

Here are your Twins and Cubs updates:
Twins walks as of 7/29: 315
Cubs home runs as of 7/29: 121

No comments: