Friday, July 18, 2008

Pink Sprinkle Garage and Bake Sale ~ Tomorrow!

The Pink Sprinkles will be having a garage sale and a bake sale tomorrow!! All the proceeds from the garage sale and the bake sale will be going towards helping the Pink Sprinkles walk in September for the 3 day. So, I think you should come!

Location: West 50th and Harriet, Minneapolis
Time: 10a - 4p

If you have stuff you would like us to sell for you (either for the garage sale or the bake sale) you can bring it by tomorrow and we'll price it and put it out for sale for you.

The Twins get back to playing baseball today, so for the past few days there have been no walks by the Twins. Sad. At least they are back to playing tonight. I think I'm going to the game on Sunday too. Let's hope they get me some more walks!! Remember, it is never too late to donate, just click on the link on the side!!!

Just to let you know what I have been up to for walking, I actually haven't walked since last Saturday when Jenni (the person I met on my 13 mile walk) and I did the 3 lakes. I thought it was 12 miles, but it really was only 10. Oh well. I have been going to yoga a lot more recently. I have no idea why I quit for a few months. I don't do the hot yoga right now, though. With it being summer and not having AC in our house, waking up and going to yoga in a 90+ degree room just isn't my idea of fun. I'll probably start hot yoga when it gets cooler outside, or we get AC in the house.

Hopefully, I'll walk on Sunday. Since tomorrow is the garage sale, I don't think I'll have time. I hope to see you there!!!

No comments: