Thursday, July 24, 2008

Another Fundraiser!

For the Pink Sprinkles to walk, each one of us needs to raise at least $2200. I know I keep saying this, but it is on the forefront of everyone's mind right now. Therefore, the Pink Sprinkles' are hosting another fundraising event. This time it is... COOKING SUPPLIES AND FOOD! Everyone loves food, right? Well, you aren't my friend if you don't love food. :) It is a Pampered Chef Party!

Here are the details:
August 14 (Thursday)
2034 Forest Drive
Richfield, MN 55423
From 7p - ?

There will be food samples and cooking supplies and entertaining supplies galore! I hope you will make it to the party! If you can't make it, but you still want to support the Pink Sprinkles, you can always order online and the proceeds will still go to the Pink Sprinkles. Just visit: www.pamperedchef.biz/cheftamisue then enter the code M5E3

I have been pretty good about exercising this week too! Like I said earlier this week, I walked Monday and Tuesday. Then I went to yoga yesterday and I walked today. I will be going to yoga tomorrow too. If all this yoga talk is inspiring you to try out yoga, I go to core power yoga. www.corepoweryoga.com. It is a great workout! I really started going about a month ago and my strength has seriously improved.

The Twins are off today, so no walks. :( Here are your statistics:

Twins walks as of 7/24/08: 305
Cubs homeruns as of 7/24/08: 113

No comments: