Saturday, April 25, 2009

Whoops... guess I forgot to Blog

Sorry it has taken me so long to put up a new post. Lately, when I come home from work the last thing I want to do is sit at the computer. I know that is no good for you because you don't know where the stats are. I honestly haven't really been looking at them either. I need to because that is how I am raising money for this walk!

The weather here has been fantastic so I have been able to walk outside this last week. However, that looks like it just ended. Right now it is cold (40s) and raining. Normally, I wouldn't mind walking in the rain, but not when it is 40-something outside. That just makes for a miserable time. So, my team is walking inside today. I guess as long as we are walking we are doing something good, right?

Nothing much else has been going on so here are your stats:

Twins walks: 44
Delmon Young Walks (this always makes me cry): 2, but to make things worse, Harris has yet to walk this season...
Cubs Home Runs: 16
Red Sox Home Runs: 19
Twins Minor League Walks: 187
Rochester: 43
New Britian: 53
Ft. Myers: 48 (btw, Joe Mauer has 0)
Beloit: 43

Well, one thing we can learn by my putting up the Minor league stats now, is we now know that the Twins eye for the ball is started in the minors. Maybe the organization should work on that a bit.

No comments: