Monday, April 6, 2009

HAPPY OPENING DAY!

BASEBALL IS BACK! Spring is officially here! Baseball is back! Last night Will and I were in the car driving to a friend's birthday party and we actually got to hear baseball on the radio! We were both so excited. Then when we got to the party baseball was on TV! I didn't care that it wasn't the Twins because the Twins are playing today. Unfortunately, I am not going to the game... oh well. I will be watching the game from my home TV. Will (lucky guy) doesn't have to work today. So, he is going to be at home watching all the baseball he can.

Since baseball is starting, my Walks for a Walker program is officialy starting today. If you haven't signed up, don't worry, you can join at any point in the season! I'm completely open to that. The program has taken off this year! I have more people donating per walk and more stats that I need to track. So far, this is what I need to keep track of:
- walks the Twins get
- walks each of the Twins farm teams get (yes, all of the regular season farm teams!)
- walks that Delmon Young gets (I love this one!)
- home runs the Cubs get
- home runs the Red Sox get
- walks Slowey pitches

This should keep me pretty busy. But it is fun at the same time! So, every time I now post, you will be able to see all of these stats! If you want to add to these through your own donation, let me know. I'm willing to track as many stats as people will give me.

But for now... HAPPY OPENING DAY!

No comments: