Saturday, May 2, 2009

New Post!

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Work has been kind of crazy and when I get home the last thing I want to do is sit at another computer. But now it is Saturday and I am not working, so you guys are treated to a new post.

Last weekend I went walking in the Mall with Cindy and Tara. We were supposed to walk outside, but it was kind of cold and there was a potential for rain. Oh well, at least we got between 4-5 miles in. I walked kind of this morning. By kind of I mean I walked around my neighborhood with some friends going to garage sale after garage sale. We found some interesting items such as a ladder, badminton set, jewelry, etc. Overall, I think we all had some good finds.

Now for the important update .. the number of walks and home runs!

Twins walks as of today:72
Delmon Young walks: 2 (just an fyi player with the most walks Michael Cuddyer - 11)
Farm Team walks: 267
Rochester: 57
New Britain: 71
Fort Myers: 72
Beloit: 67

Slowey Walks: 2
Cubs Home Runs: 26
Red Sox Home Runs: 26

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And money well spent...