Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday

Today I walked to Dino's in Edina and back to go and support my team. I would like to send a shout out to Melissa, Erin A., Rebecca and Mollie who joined me at Dino's. I would also like to thank the Nelson family in their firemen hats for going to Dino's too. If you went to Dino's let me know and I will add you to this list. Man, what good food! I love Dino's. I think I could eat there every day... maybe not, but close. I may find out on Monday how much we raised. I hope it is more than $100.00. Ideally, we would like to raise over $400.00 for every event we have, but sometime that is hard.

People have slowly been coming in with the donations. Thank you Rian, Joy and Aunt B for donating this week. I really appreciate it. I hope more people will be willing to donate soon. I will add the whole donation list for the Walks for a Walker after August 1, when the program ends.

Oh, and to complete my 10 miles for today, I walked back from Dino's to my house. Man what a nice day! I love the summers in MN. So nice!

I will update the team statistics tomorrow. Have a great Saturday night!

No comments: