Sunday, May 24, 2009

Fundraising Week!

Wow. I didn't realize how long it had been since I posted. I guess nothing much has happened, besides the Twins doing pretty well. All because of Joe Mauer, right? Cuddy has had a pretty good run too. Actually, Cuddy has had an excellent run.

This week starts our marathon fundraising week. On Wednesday we have Bar Abeline (www.barabilene.com) where for every margarita that is sold between 6p-9p we will receive $3.oo. If you are reading this and you haven't heard about this fundraiser before, then please come! Our second fundraiser is on Saturday. Dino's Gyro's is donating up to 30% of every order where the person placing the order mentions the Pink Sprinkles! The participating locations are in Edina and Falcoln Heights (on Snelling) I know I'm going to be hitting up Dino's and bringing all of the friends I can with me. In addition to these two fundraisers, my person fundraiser is to have $1000.00 by the end of the week. Right now I am sitting at about $150.00 in donations. This is about 5% of where I need to be. Not good. If you are reading this and you haven't donated, please hit that little button on the side that says "donate here!" Really really easy. I'm not asking for much, even a $5.00 donation will help me get there. Donate away!!

Here are your stats:
Twins Walks: 168
Delmon Young Walks: 4 (to put this in perspective Joe Mauer has 15 already)
Slowey walks: 4 (but really I'm OK with this)

Red Sox Home Runs: 49
Cubs Home Runs: 46

Farm Team Information: Total: 552
Red Wings: 113
Rock Cats: 142
Miracle: 144
Snappers: 153

No comments: