Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I know... It's August!

I have been kind of slacking in posting the past few days. I went up North for the weekend and didn't have cell phone access, much less internet access. However, I did keep up with my walking. I love that there are trails all over the state of Minnesota! It makes walking so much easier. Really, if you can't find a trail within 5 miles from where you live, then you aren't really looking (or that is the way it seems).

I didn't walk yesterday morning, or go to yoga, and I really felt it. I was SO tired all day. Then this morning I did my 5 mile walk and I am not tired or anything. I think waking up and walking gives me time to really wake up and focus my day. And there seem to be plenty of people like me. Every time I walk around the lakes, whether it is 5:30, 6 or 7a there are always people there. Minnesotans are so healthy compared to living in New Orleans. It could also be the weather. In New Orleans it is already 85 degrees by 6a. Here, it is in the 70s. Kind of nice, right?

I guess the Twins lost big yesterday, but it wasn't for a lack of walking. Here are the updates:

Twins walks as of 8/5/08: 334
Cubs home runs as of 8/5/08: 128

By the way, today is my mom's birthday! So if you want to give her a present, she would really appreciate a donation. If you want to donate to my mom, or myself or any of my teammates, send me an email or post and I'll let you know how to do it. THANKS!

OH! Here are the monthly updates:
Twins walks in July: 82
Twins walks in June: 71
Twins walks in May: 106
Twins walks in April: 58

Cubs home runs in July: 28
Cubs home runs in June: 32
Cubs home runs in May: 33
Cubs home runs in April: 29

No comments: