Sunday, August 17, 2008

Up North

Once again, I'm up north with my friend Sarah. She is also on the pink sprinkles and we walked at the beginning of the training (I posted pictures from that one earlier). This time we walked up in Ely. It was a great day to walk too. We walked almost 11 miles. We planned to walk today, but Sarah developed the grossest blister so we didn't walk. I really don't blame her for not walking because this blister looks PAINFUL! Instead, we are beading (or Sarah is) and making bracelets and earrings to sell for the silent auction. We will be having an online silent auction at the end of the month. Look for it!

I haven't watched the Twins recently. I guess the last time I watched the Twins was Wednesday night, but I was flipping back and forth between the Olympics and the Twins. That's the problem with the Olympics, I can't watch the Twins at the same time. I really do need the screen in screen sort of thing.

Anyway, here are the updates: (Only 3 more days to go!)

Twins walks as of 8/17/08: 377
Cubs home runs as of 8/17/08: 142

No comments: