Friday, August 22, 2008

Its the End...

I have been meaning to post for a few days, but I was looking for the connector for my camera to the computer. I have yet to find it. I wanted to post the 2nd to last day of walks with the post, but I guess I'll have to do that at a later time.

Will and I went to see the Twins/A's game on Tuesday night since we both couldn't make it to the Wednesday day game. At the Tuesday game I took pictures of the players who walked. I thought it would be a cool thing to add to the post, but as I said, I'll do it at a later time.

The "Walks for a Walker" program officially ended Wednesday afternoon after the day game. So, if you said you would donate according to the number of walks the Twins earned from the first day of the season until August 20th, please feel free to donate at any point. If you did not say that you would donate, but feel the need to support the "Walks for a Walker" program, it would be appreciated if you could donate too!

Here is how things stand at the end of the Program:

Twins walks as of 8/20/08: 396
total walks in august: 79
walks in July: 82
walks in June: 71
walks in May: 106
walks in April: 58

Cubs home runs as of 8/20/08: 142
Cubs home runs in August: 20
Cubs home runs in July: 28
Cubs home runs in June: 32
Cubs home runs in May: 33
Cubs home runs in April: 29

Like I said earlier, I will continue posting. The next "big" thing that will be on the blog is our silent auction. We have some great items for you guys to bid on. As a teaser, some include chipotle gift cards, jewelry, gucci items and other fun stuff!! The auction will start next Wednesday!!!

Thanks for your support thus far! I greatly appreciate it!

No comments: