Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Neighborhood to walk in

Saturday turned out to be a beautiful day to walk. Sarah and I had a great time walking around my new neighborhood then around the lake. It is so nice to finally live in an area where I can just put on my shoes and head out the door and walk! There are sidewalks on every street and paths in every direction I turn. It is amazing! I actually look forward to going home so that I can walk.

I wasn't able to walk on Sunday because of the craziness that was going on. Will and I went to buy new appliances for the kitchen. We bought a new stove and refrigerator! Both stainless steel with black accents. They look amazing in my kitchen (they were delivered today). Since I wasn't able to walk on Sunday, Will and I walked yesterday. I wanted to walk today, but things just wouldn't let me. Hopefully, I can walk again tomorrow. Maybe this time I'll walk in a different direction. The past few times I have walked the same way. I am just hoping that this weekend turns out to be nice outside. We are supposed to walk 10 miles on Saturday!! EEK!

The Twins were awful this weekend. I actually could not even bring myself to watch a single game. I hope to go to a game next week, maybe.

Twins Walks as of 6/10/08: 182
Cubs Home Runs as of 6/10/08: 71

No comments: