Sunday, June 15, 2008

Away...

Hello readers. It has been a beautiful week for walking! I walked on Monday, then Wednesday, then Saturday and Sunday. Saturday and Sunday were the longer walks! Saturday my friend Jessi came over to the house and walked 9 miles with me. It was great! I love friends who are willing to spend three hours with me just walking. We were able to catch up and just chat. Plus, it was an awesome way to spend three hours with a friend and not have to spend a dime. I was really impressed with Jessi because she did an hour of yoga before she walked with me. I did that last week and was dying! I decided this past week to do yoga on Friday so I wouldn't be so tired on Sunday. I think I'm going to keep up with it.

I used to do yoga 3 to 4 times a week before I started working and I was in great shape. I guess I was also in better moods. Will said that I was a happier person when I was going to yoga. So, I'm going to start doing yoga twice a week in addition to walking. I can't even seem to walk the right number of days, but I need to do it. Yoga is just amazing. It is a time when you really can't do anything but relax and follow the flow of the movements. I just need to get myself up early enough during the week to do it, then I can do the Friday evening class I went to this past week. I can't wait! We'll see if I am in better shape when September rolls around.

I honestly have not been following the Twins much this past week. This moving thing is taking up SO much time! But, I should be all moved out of the apartment by the end of the week!

Here are the updates:

Twins walks as of 6/17: 195
Cubs home runs as of 6/17: 75

No comments: