Monday, June 23, 2008

MOVED!

I feel awful that I haven't been posting as much, but we have been "living" at our house and packing up the apartment at the same time. One downfall about living at the house is that we don't have internet access yet. Hopefully we'll get it all hooked up today since we have officially moved out of the apartment! I am no longer a St. Paul resident. I guess this means that I need to change my driver's license for the 2nd time in a year. I became a MN resident back in December when I change my drivers license. Now I just need my address to match. Oh well. The DMV isn't so bad when you don't have to take the written exam (like I had to do last time).

I have been walking and going to yoga on a regular basis. Don't forget that we have our first official fundraising event at Sarah's apartment building's party room this saturday! It is a Lia Sophia Jewelry party! If you are interested in coming, or if you want to place an order online because you can't come to the party, please send me a comment and I'll send you an email with all the information. I'll put the direct link to the Lia Sophia site up the next time I post! 40% of all the jewelry sales we get goes to supporting the Pink Sprinkles! Yea!!!

Twins Walk Update: 217
Cubs Home Runs: 86

No comments: