Friday, June 6, 2008

Life is Crazy

I feel like I am always apologizing to my readers for not posting more. I think life is finally calming down a bit. The thing that was taking up my time was our house hunt. But... we have a house! It is an awesome house! And we get to move out of this apartment. There isn't anything wrong with this apartment besides the fact that it is just too small for two people who love to read and keep the books we read. Imagine your 600sqft apartment where about 30 sq feet are taken up by bookcases alone. This does not count all our other furniture. It was time to upgrade.

And to tie this moving thing into walking, we now live in an area where I can put on my sneakers and head out and walk more than one pathway! I have a neighborhood with paths to walk through! So many options! Its a good thing now that the walks are getting longer! Tomorrow is supposed to be an 8 mile day! Lets just hope it doesn't rain. The rain has stopped me from walking almost every day this week. The last time I walked was Wednesday... I hope I can walk tomorrow, but there is a 60% chance of rain. Oh, and for those of you who aren't living in MN, this "rain" thing is more along the lines of pouring rain, wind, hail and the potential of tornadoes. Needless to say, it is not a little bit of rain. I would actually look forward to walking in the rain.

Well, here's to hoping that I can walk tomorrow!

Twins walks as of 6/6/08: 176
Cubs home runs as of 6/6/08: 68

No comments: