Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Back in the Swing of things

If you have been paying attention to this blog, you are noticing that I am back to updating the blog every day, or almost. That is probably because we are moved and we have internet! Yea! Though the internet is kind of lame right now. See, we got quest and quest requires a phone line to set up the internet. Well, our house is kind of old and the only working phone line on the 2nd floor is in the hallway. So we have a phone line running through the hallway and into the room we have created into an office. Oh well, it gives me internet.

I woke up early today and went to yoga again. I love going to yoga when there are only 2 people there. The instructor is able to push me a bit further than if I was in a larger class. It does suck to wake up at 530, but I feel more awake when I go to yoga in the morning than the days when I wake up at 6/615 to go to work.

Tomorrow is a walking day, but I have an event in the evening so we'll see if I actually walk or if I just stay home and study. hmm...

The Twins update is as of yesterday (June 24) because they are playing in CA and I don't feel like staying up to see the end of the game when it is 10p and they are only in the 4th inning.

Twins walks as of 6/24: 218
Cubs home runs as of 6/25: 88

No comments: