Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Finally an update

Sorry I haven't posted in a while but I haven't been too inspired to post. Life has been kind of crazy. Sunday I did walk my 5 miles and Saturday I did do around 5/6. So at least I'm walking. I didn't get a chance to walk today because I was in meetings all day then had a dinner meeting that took me until 8p. I guess that means that I'm going to need to walk 3 miles tomorrow as well as 15 mins of some other form of cardio. It shouldn't be too bad. Plus it is supposed to be nice outside tomorrow.

The Twins have been on fire with their walks. The Cubs have also been on fire with their homeruns. I'm pretty happy about that. I love knowing that for each walk and home run a little bit of money is going to breast cancer research and support for those who have it.

I'm always looking for new people to donate. Its never too late to join my "walks for a walker" program!

Twins walks as of 5/20/06: 117
Cubs home runs: 51

No comments: