Saturday, May 17, 2008

Beautiful

I think spring has finally arrived in Minnesota. At least that is what I'm telling myself today. Yesterday the high was 73!!! It was amazing! Then on Thursday it was in the upper 60s. Today it is supposed to be in the upper 60s too. And ... very little rain! That means that I can walk outside!

Thursday I took my favorite walk in St. Paul. I walk from my apartment to Mac. Then Will drives me home. It is such a pretty walk when it is nice outside. I know it wasn't exactly 5 miles, but 4.5 is close enough, right? This is the second time I have done this walk in a week and both times it took me just over an hour. That must mean that I'm walking close to 14 mins/mile. Not too shabby.

As of right now (being 720a) it looks like it will be another nice day for a walk outside. Today is another 6 mile day. I'm not quite sure where I'm going to do my walk, yet. One thing I do know is that it will be outside! This just means I need to start wearing sunscreen on my walks. If you have any good suggestions for 'athletic' type sunscreen please let me know. I'm just used to my Banana Boat. But I typically am not exercising when I'm wearing it.

Twins walks as of 5/17/08: 99 (!!!!)
Cubs home runs as of 5/17/08: 46

No comments: