Sunday, March 1, 2009

Our First Fundraiser!

I realize that the point of a blog is to write more often than I do, but nothing much has really been going on in the world of my walking. I have been going to the gym more frequently so that I am in shape to walk 60 miles come August, so I guess that is good. Will has been going to the gym more too, and let me tell you, it is paying off! He even wants to be able to run a 5K in under 24 mins, which I think is pretty impressive.

I do want to announce that the Pink Sprinkles will be having their first fund raising event on April 4th! We are having another Lia Sophia party. Last year's was such a success that we want to do it again. So, we hope that you will be able to make it. As I said, it will be on April 4th at about 7p. If you do want to come, please let me know and I will pass on the information to you. If you are interested in hosting your own Lia Sophia party, even better! We need to have 2 people register for parties in order for us to get our donation, so PLEASE think about having your own party. There are SO many perks (as a hostess you even get free jewelry!). If this interests you, comment or send me an email.

February is OVER! Which hopefully means spring is on its way.

No comments: