Monday, July 6, 2009

Finally, A New Post

I know people have been going back and forth to my blog waiting for a new post, well here it is! Training has been going well. I got my second pair of shoes the other day and I love them! They are Saucony Huricanes. Haha. I will be wearing huricanes in August this year, lets just hope that is as close as I will be to a huricane this year.

Every weekend so far I have been walking at least 12 miles on one of the days and at least 5 on the other. I do need to beef it up a bit and get at least 2 walks that are over 15 miles in before the walk in August. That means I am going to need to 15 miles the weekend of the 18th and the 25th. Anyone want to walk a part of it with me?

Well, ,Will needs to get online, which means the wireless is getting shut off. So here are the updates:
Twins walks: 309
Delmon Young walks: 6
Cubs Home Runs: 88
Red Sox Home Runs: 99
Farm Team walks (as of Friday): 1009

No comments: