Monday, March 31, 2008

Opening Day Excitement

I woke up early this morning to make sure I could get my walk in today because this evening was dedicated to ... wait for it...
BASEBALL!!!
Yes, it is opening day! (or was by the time i'm writing this). I was so excited walking on the treadmill this morning. The news was showing clips from spring training and last season. It was wonderful thinking that baseball is back! That means that it is officially spring and summer is on its way. Though, you wouldn't know it by looking outside. I'm going to guess that there is about 4 inches of snow on the ground right now, and more on its way. Wonderful! Though nothing is going to dampen my sprit about baseball!
I'm going to need to figure out how early I need to wake up so that I can get my full walk in before I leave for work if I want to continue watching baseball at night. This morning 6a was just early enough and I was only able to fit in 2 miles. I need to do 3 soon ... But lets not think about that today. Today is BASEBALL!
Tomorrow is MORE BASEBALL! I get to go to the Twin's game too! Its just too bad that I can't wear my Neshek jersey to work... Silly client meetings. Oh well, it will hang proudly in my office until its time to leave for the game.
HAPPY OPENING DAY!

No comments: