Sunday, September 14, 2008

A HUGE THANK YOU

This thank you goes to each and every person who contributed to my walking effort! I have now exceeded $2,200!! Currently, as a team, we have raised over $8,875.00. That is just 4 people. Can you even comprehend what $8.875 will do for one person? And there will be hundreds, if not thousands, of women and men walking who have all raised at least $2,200. All of the money we have raised goes to support the Susan G. Komen Foundation. I highly suggest that you read about this foundation and all it supports. If you want to read about exactly where you donations are going click here. Amazing organization.

You have no idea how much each donation meant to me; from the people who donated $20/25 to those who donated $100+. I was amazed how many people donated and who I connected with just by sending a random email. Thank You!

The walk is this week! Sarah, Melissa and Jodi came over today and we made signs for in front of our tent and pink sprinkle covers for the tops of our tents. Pictures of each of these items will be posted after the walk.

Once again, thank you everyone who donated! I have now reached my goal!!!!! Now all I have to do is walk 60 miles...

No comments: