Saturday, June 6, 2009

Rain

Easy way to donate to me is just click on the blog. Then you can donate how every much you feel is appropriate from $5 to whatever.

Its raining today! which is good for 2 reasons. First, we haven't had rain in I don't know how long. I think it was in early May or something. Second, I am suffering from the worst eye allergies so walking wouldn't be that great. I can't wear my contacts and I hate walking in my glasses. So, no 12 miles for me today. If it isn't raining tomorrow morning I will probably do 5 or 6 miles before going to the baseball game.

I am going to the St. Paul Saints game tomorrow. I can't wait!

I'll update everything tomorrow, when this week is over.

1 comment:

Alice said...

Hi Laurie! I just donated! I thought of you today because I saw a cool poster of the Twin Cities. I just posted it on my blog: www.seablueseegreen.com Hope the training is going well! - Alice