Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Donation Goal

I have decided to put a challenge out to all my readers (and now that this is on Facebook ... hopefully... I should have more). My donation goal for this month is to have at least $25.00 in donations every day of the month. That means that you can get 5 of your friends together and each donate $5. Or you could just donate $25.00. That means if I get $25.00 in donations every day, starting today then I will have $675 by the end of the month! Now, don't wait until the end of the month to donate, do it today!

If you want to donate according to this interesting idea try to donate $35.20. That is a penny for each 90 foot walk (the distance from home plate to first base) it would take to walk 60 miles. Or you could try this one out: a penny for every home run (360 feet) it would take to walk 60 miles...8.80.

If you believe you will not be able to donate this year, please consider donating something to our silent auction. We will be having our online silent auction in July. So, if you make a great cake, meal, blanket, scarf, whatever, please consider making or donating something to our silent auction!

Thank you for all your support!

No comments: