Friday, February 6, 2009

Trying to get back into it

Ok, I admit that I promised more pictures, but then I got distracted. So here are more pictures... but before you look at more pictures you have to read my post. Maybe you don't have to read it, you can skip down to the pictures, but I sure hope that you do read it.

I have updated everything on my blog to reflect that I am now walking in the 2009 Susan G. Koman 3 day walk. I am sad to say that we lost one of our team members from last year, but we did gain 2 new ones! Will and I managed to talk his boss, Cindy, into walking with us this year. Then she talked to her friend Tara and Tara is now walking with us! So the Pink Sprinkles now are officially 4 again! Melissa, Cindy, Tara and myself. If you want to walk with us, please let me know... or you can just register and join "The Pink Sprinkles" when it asks you for that information.


Since I am walking again, I will need you to consider donating. I will start up the "Walks for a Walker" program again this year. I hope to have more people helping me out that way. If you want to sign up to be a donor through "Walks for a Walker" please feel free to comment on this page, or shoot me an email. The program will start on the first day of the Baseball season. I will not count spring training into it. If you do have your own blog, could you please put a link on your site and mention "Walks for a Walker?" Remember, you can sign up for any amount from 5 cents to a few dollars, if you wish. You can look at prior posts for exactly how many walks the Twins earned this year. Now that you have read that here are some new pictures:












Hildy met me at the end with a little dress that said "Go Team!" I hope she is at the cheering stations this year too.







No comments: